Summer official started about a week ago now! It has quickly become one of my favorite seasons for many reasons.
I love the summer clothes and the summer time nail colors that have been popping up on my Instagram feed. But the buggest reason I love summer is Fourth of July!
I love the fireworks, the food, and the extra reason to spend time together with friends and family. If you are looking for recipes or decor that has a Fourth of July theme, check out my last two post that I will link right below.
RELATED POSTS: 30 FOURTH OF JULY RECIPES YOU WILL LOVE
For now, let’s get fashion inspired with all the red picks for 4th of July I found right at Target. Target style is amazing and super affordable. So I hope you love and enjoy the items I chose for you all.
Note: This post contains affiliate links. You can read my disclosure by clicking here.
- Red & White Polka Dot Ruffled Bikini – Whether you will be sitting pool side, beach side, or lake side, this bikini top & bottom is perfect for celebrating 4th of July! Available in many sizes.
- Red Sleeveless V-Neck Belted Midi Dress – This dress is super flattering with the belted bow tie and is perfect for a casual 4th of July party. It is also available in black.
- Red & White One Piece Swimsuit – If you are more comfortable in a one piece like I am, then you will want to check this one out. Also, available in many sizes.
- Red Tassel Drop Earrings – This season is all about the statement earrings. These red ones will definitely make a statement this 4th of July. There are other colors to chose from as well.
- Red Floral Print Kimono – This kimono is the perfect length. It is great as a swimsuit coverup or paired with a tank and your favorite pair of jeans.
- Essie Nail Polish – Essie brand nail polish in the color Cherry On Top. You can’t really go wrong with Essie nail polish & Target has it in many other summer colors.
- Red Floral Print Short Sleeved Maxi Wrap Dress – I love maxi dresses because they are long and can be great if you are expecting like I am right now. This one has pockets too which is a plus in my book.
- Red Crossbody Bag – It is always nice to have a bold hand bag in your closest. I can picture wearing this with a white top, jeans, and a blue head wrap. It is perfect for holding smaller items like your phone.
- Red & White Knotted Bow Slide Sandals – I have had my eye on some sandals like this all season so I ordered these. I can’t wait to take photos in these with my favorite blue jean shorts and top.
- Red Off The Shoulder Knee Length Floral Print Dress – I love everything about this dress. It comes in many sizes and the off the shoulder look is so on point.
Which item is your favorite? Let me know in the comments!