As a busy mom, I wanted to share a quick 5 minute skincare routine with other busy ladies out there. This skincare routine is quick and simple, but it leaves your skin feeling so amazing that I had to share it with all of you.
This skincare line uses plant based ingredients which I think is important for many of us who have sensitive skin or who are cautious about the products we use on our skin.
The products I chose are specifically for anti aging, but the company I bought them from has many different skincare lines for all types of skin.
So for me, I was looking for products that are meant to help with problems like fine lines, wrinkles, moisture, and elasticity of the skin. Now, I am in my mid 30s, these issues are not a huge problem yet, but I want to take care of them before they get out of control.
These are my five steps to younger looking skin.
- RE9 Advanced Smoothing Facial Cleanser – (The first step in the skin care routine. Washes away makeup, dirt, and other impurities on our face and neck)
- RE9 Advanced Regenerating Toner – (Minimizes pores and preps our face for the next step in this skincare routine)
- RE9 Advanced Corrective Eye Cream – (Helps minimize puffiness, dark circles, and fine lines around our eyes)
- RE9 Advanced Intensive Renewal Serum – (Made to reduce the look of fine lines as well as add moisture to our skin)
- RE9 Advanced Extra Moisture Restorative Cream – (Extra hydrating cream with SPF 20 for day time protection from the sun)
Of course, you can buy these products individually as needed, but when bought together as a set, it is amazingly priced and saves you a lot of money.
I also want to add that this skincare line works well for dry skin, combination skin, and helps with acne prone skin as well. It is catered to help women with mature skin types, but good news is this company also has other skincare lines for less mature skin as well.
Also. I have seen women in their 20s all over instagram seear by this line, so I am guessing it can be for a woman at any age because it helps with so many different issues
If you are wondering what skincare line is best for your skin, please reach out to me through my contact page with any and all questions. I would love to help you get the incredible skin you deserve.