It is that time of year to start thinking about Christmas gift giving. I have made a list of some general ideas when trying to choose the right gift for the man in your life.
I think to pick the best gift for someone requires a lot of planning. Try to think about what that person enjoys doing frequently. Their personality will play a big factor in what kind of gift to get them too.
I have always secretly hated those white elephant or secret Santa gift exchanges at work because I always got gifts that I would never have a use for.
Although I appreciated the thought, experiences like those make me realize how important it is to really put some thought into gift giving. The most thought out gifts make the best gifts (in my opinion).
So with all this in mind, I have tried my absolute best to pick items that I think any man would enjoy.
Let me know what you think about the items I listed and what you think I missed! I can’t believe I am saying this because I feel like 2018 just started yesterday but…Happy Holidays!
This post may contain affiliate links. All disclosures can be found here.
THE SPORTS FAN GUY
I have a lot of sports lovers in my life, so I will start here!
Sports enthusiasts love reppin’ their team. Fanatics has an amazing selection for all types of sports from NFL to soccer & even NASCAR gear. Go check out their website & get a great discount too when you use my link.
And while your there get yourself something too! You can find some cute stuff for any woman who loves sports at great prices because not only will you get a discount when using my link, but they have Black Friday sales going on right now that will save you money this holiday season.
THE STYLISH & PRACTICAL GUY
You can never go wrong with buying a watch for him. The watch can make an outfit look so much better for date nights. Smart watches have a nice sleek look and can be connected to their mobile device for convenience. There are so many different watches from fashionable watches to smart so I will link a few below for you to check out! Reasonably priced too.
- Citizen Men’s Chronograph Two Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch 41mm AN3394-59L $103.99
- G-Shock Men’s Digital Black Resin Strap Watch 42.8mm Gift Set – $99
- G-SHOCK BABY-G G-Shock ‘X-Large’ Rose Gold Dial Watch, 55mm $130
- Apple 44mm Black Sport Band – S/M & M/L $39
- Fossil ‘Grant’ Round Chronograph Leather Strap Watch, 44mm $87 ON SALE!
THE TECH GUY
If your guy loves technology, then he will love these 5 tech gifts. These gifts will keep them connected to entertainment and even keep them connected to their home while they are away!
- All-new Echo Dot (3rd Gen) – Smart speaker with Alexa – Charcoal $49.99
- Fire TV Stick bundle with Echo Dot (2nd Gen) – Black $39.98
- PS4 Controller Charger, Y Team Playstation 4 / PS4 / PS4 Pro / PS4 Slim Controller Charger Charging Docking Station Stand.Dual USB Fast Charging Station & LED Indicator for Sony PS4 Controller–Black $15.98
- Ring Alarm – Home Security System with optional 24/7 Professional Monitoring – No contracts – 8 piece kit $188.98
- Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats 3 Wireless Earbuds $199.95
THE ALWAYS IN THE KITCHEN GUY
These gift ideas are perfect for the guy always hosting & entertaining. The guy who loves to cook. Here are some gift ideas for the entertainer. We all love the guy who can cook and make a great drink!
- Brewing Company Personalized Pint Glass – Set of Four $37.99
- Personalized Steel Beverage Tub $23.99
- J A Henckels J.A. Henckels International 14-pc. Silver Cap Knife Set $89.99
- Rachael Ray 13.5″ Round Pizza Stone $29.99
- 20-Piece Stainless-Steel BBQ Tool Kit, Strong, Sturdy, Heavy Duty Grilling Tool Kit in Portable Aluminium Carrying Case, Dishwasher Safe
I hope this gift guide has been helpful and that you discovered some new items to add to your Christmas list!