I like these award posts and decided to do one because:
- I haven’t been nominated for a blogger award in a while and I appreciate being recognized after so long and…
- I love connecting with other bloggers and helping you discover other bloggers too.
Here are the rules.
Rules for the Blogger Recognition Award
- Write a post about your award
- Thank whoever nominated you, including a link to their blog
- Give a brief story of how your blog began
- Share some advice for new bloggers
- Nominate 10 other blogs you wish to give the award to – include this in your post and tag them on twitter
- Leave a comment on this blog post
So first off, I would love to thank The Southerner Blogs for the nomination. It truly means the world to me!
I just recently discovered her blog and I know you will enjoy her blog too. She documents her adventures beautifully through lots of photos. Here is a sneak peak of her blog. Go check it out for yourself here!
My blog began out of boredom. I went from working full time to being a stay at home mom and I needed an outlet. I love to be creative and everything about blogging is creative.
I just recently starting making changes to my blog to create an income one day. I believe anyone can make their blog profitable.
My advice to new bloggers is to be patient. Growth can be slow, but work on learning more and making improvements as often as you can. This will help your blog grow.
My nominations are blogs that I have been enjoying & getting inspired by recently.
I am not sure if these bloggers participate in these types of posts, so no pressure on them to follow up on this. I normally don’t do these types of posts myself, but I thought it would be fun this time!
These bloggers are amazing and I know they will inspire you too!
Thanks again to The Southerner Blogs for the nomination!