We are only a week into September of 2017, but there are a few things I have been thinking about accomplishing this month.
- I want to write at least one blog post a week.
- I want to engage more with other bloggers.
- Focus on writing more than anything else.
- Start saving to buy a new/ used car without getting a loan.
- Plan my budget monthly.
- Keep trying my best to save money by buying on sale and using coupons.
- Take time off of working and make time for my family.
- Don’t stress about everything. Everything will work itself out.
- Eat healthier.
- Stay focused on what I want to accomplish. Even though I am on a break from working in the technology field.
- Study new technologies and stay current with technology.
- Network on LinkedIn and other websites with people in the same field.
I know..it is a ton of goals for one month. But, I am very much a goal setter type of person and thought it would be fun to categorize them this way. I think that my readers would understand these goals a bit more if I wrote a 10 things You Don’t Know About Me post and link it to this post. I would love for you to get to know me a bit more and where I come from. I will start on that now.
What are some of your goals for September?