This post contains affiliate links, for a full list of disclosures Click here.
Essentials for Summer
Summer is a great season. The kids are home for summer break which for a work from home mom means late start mornings, late nights, and weekdays that feel like weekends. It’s also the time to be outdoors and have some fun in the sun. Here are my summer must haves you will definitely need in your beach bag.
1. Swimsuit. Summer is all about having fun and most of the time it has a lot to do with getting wet. So a swimsuit is an absolute must have during summer. There are some great deals on swimsuits right now and they are super cute too. Here are some of my choices that are both affordable and stylish. Follow the link before they are all gone and you miss out on these hot deals.
2. Sunscreen. I find myself buying sun screen year round but we expose ourselves more to the sunshine this time of year. Protect your skin from harmful rays and invest in a good sunscreen. These are some that are both highly rated and smell great.
3. Sunglasses. During summer we also have to be sure to protect our eyes from the sun. My optometrist had told me over and over how important it is to protect my eyes from harmful UV rays. I found several pairs that I just couldn’t resist that look great and will protect one of my best assets, my beautiful brown eyes. Let me make it easy for you and link some great options here.
4. Sandals. I love wearing sandals. Now that summer is here and its warmed up, this is the perfect time to bust out my sandals. I can’t help but buy a new pair every year. Sandals are definitely a summer essential.
5. Nail polish. During summer it is so hot. I don’t put on a ton of makeup during this season but I have to have nail polish. Especially since I will be wearing sandals most of the time. So don’t forget to stock up on some of summer hottest colors for your nails.
6. A beach bag of course. How else are you going to carry all this stuff around. I like to keep mine packed just in case an unexpected trip to the beach comes up. These bags called to me. I just had to have them and I think you will enjoy them too.
7. Beach towel. If your getting wet all season, you might as well get something to dry off with. There are some fabulous options out there. I have conveniently linked some below so you don’t have to go too far to find one for you beach bag.
8. Sundress. The summer heat is well, it’s hot. So for me, the less I have on the better. I still want to look made up, classy, and fashionable. Check out my picks for summer dresses. I made sure they were cute and affordable for you.
9. Cover Up. A cover up isn’t for everyone but if your just a little self conscious like me it can be a lifesaver. These coverups also look very much like dresses so they are super cute and are light enough to wear by the pool this summer.
These items are what I buy every single summer and carry around in my tote. Please comment below if I missed any items that you just have to have in your summer beach bag.